Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're going private

Just wanted to let everyone know who read this blog that I will be making it a private blog in a few weeks. A friend of mine from work scared me when she said that a friend of hers received an email from a total stranger about her children.....scary! The way it works is that you have to be invited by me in order to look at my site. So, for those of you who I know read it, I'll be sending you an invite. And for those of you that want to keep looking at pics of our family, just send me an email and let me know you want to be on the list.

Thanks,
Erin

4 comments:

cara said...

Oh wow! How scarey is that? Well send me an invite. I love checking in :)

Jen said...

That is pretty scary! Thanks for the heads up on that. . .Paul and I would love to be on your list so we can see what the girls are up to!

Kyle P Snyder said...

Scary indeed! Stephanie and I would like to come with you to the new private blog. We've gotta have our daily-ish dose of the girls!

Kristen Distler said...

please put me on the list