Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Leprechaun Trap


Last week at school Ava's class made a Leprechaun trap to catch "Lenny the Leprechaun" for St. Patrick's Day. She thought it was a neat idea so she and daddy made one of their own. This morning when she woke up Daddy said there was some suspicious activity at the trap and here's what she found:


Dear Ava,
Sneaky trap, but I'm way to clever to get caught. Thanks for the cheerios.....what a yummy snack. I left you something for being a good girl "most of the time". You and your sissy can pick out a toy with it. Maybe I'll see you next year. Catch me if you can!

Sincerely,
Mr. Leprechaun


So as you can see, daddy left $5 and a note in the trap for the girls. We told Ava that Leprechauns didn't really exist and were folklore but I still think she may believe they exist. Anyway, we had fun with it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love it!! What a fun idea :) You are such cute parents!