Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Little Monkey


Today as I was upstairs putting the last picture of Ava on my blog shortly after Addison went down for her nap, I heard her fussing. Normally I would just ignore this but she wouldn't stop and kept calling for me. So, I went into her room and this is what I found! The funny thing is she was laughing and smiling so I quickly grabbed the camera. She then proceded to say "cheese"! I swear this kid has no fear! She's so different than Ava was. Ava never once tried to climb out of her crib and she was in it for 2 1/2 years! Although this is funny because she wasn't hurt, I think we have a problem on our hands. I really don't want to put her in a big girl bed at 18 months but I also want her to be safe. Any suggestions?!

1 comment:

cara said...

i wish I did. V never climbed out of her crib and stayed in there until she was 3 yrs old. I have heard many others that have tho!
I have heard of crib tents or putting them in a toddler bed close to the ground before the big girl bed. We went right to the big girl bed. Good luck!