Addison's new favorite food is blueberries or "boobies" so she calls them. Ha! I love the fact that she loves them and that they're so healthy for her but they do make quite the mess! Here are some pics of her enjoying her favorite fruit!
Boobies- that is hilarious!!! :) Have you tried the Kashi Blueberry Crunch cereal- yummy!!! Phil and I eat it every day. I am not brave enough to give him the real thing!! I remember when Ava called grapes "Balls". Your kids are too cute.
I've been married for eight years to my wonderful husband Richie. I'm a part time Registered Nurse in the NICU and full time mom to two beautiful girls, Ava and Addison. We hope you enjoy our story!
1 comment:
Boobies- that is hilarious!!! :) Have you tried the Kashi Blueberry Crunch cereal- yummy!!! Phil and I eat it every day. I am not brave enough to give him the real thing!! I remember when Ava called grapes "Balls". Your kids are too cute.
Post a Comment