Uncle Justin sent me this picture of him and the girls so I thought I'd put it on my blog. He always calls the girls "monkey bears" and I'm not sure where he came up with the name.....I'll have to ask him! Anyway, he always gets a kick out of seeing the girls when he's in town and loves to make them laugh with his funny and sometimes crazy personality! We love you uncle Justin!Monday, September 14, 2009
Monkey Bears
Uncle Justin sent me this picture of him and the girls so I thought I'd put it on my blog. He always calls the girls "monkey bears" and I'm not sure where he came up with the name.....I'll have to ask him! Anyway, he always gets a kick out of seeing the girls when he's in town and loves to make them laugh with his funny and sometimes crazy personality! We love you uncle Justin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment