Today we made a gingerbread house from a kit I bought for Ava. She loves anything crafty and really enjoys hands-on activities so I thought she would like doing it. It was really fun (but messy!) and I think it turned out really cute. We had a lot of fun doing it and Addison just liked eating the candy!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Gingerbread House
Today we made a gingerbread house from a kit I bought for Ava. She loves anything crafty and really enjoys hands-on activities so I thought she would like doing it. It was really fun (but messy!) and I think it turned out really cute. We had a lot of fun doing it and Addison just liked eating the candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love it! I wanted to do something like this too but didnt get around to it. Its on my to -do list.
Post a Comment