Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mexico

The Grand Mayan Pool

Us at the pool bar (you can tell it's the 1st day, pale as ghosts!)


Downtown Playa del Carmen



Me with a cute monkey in Playa



Di Vino restaurant in Playa



Mayan ruins in Tulum



Us on the beach




Our last dinner at the resort
Richie and I just got back from our trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico. It was our first trip by ourselves since we had Ava, so it was a well deserved vacation! We spent most of our time at the resort relaxing, eating great food, and drinking lots of cocktails!!! We did go to Playa del Carmen twice for shopping and to dinner. We also took an 85 foot catamaran out sailing one day with a really wild crew (I think they were more drunk than any of the passengers on the boat....scary!) There we visited the Mayan ruins at Tulum which date back to 500 A.D. We had a really nice time but were glad to come home to see our girls.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

WELCOME BACK GIRL!! We missed a lot!!

stephanie said...

I have seen so many videos about those ruins in spanish classes, that I feel like I've been.

I'm glad you guys had fun! Can't wait to see more pictures.

xoxo

Kristen Distler said...

So glad you had fun! We missed our neighbors though! Glad you are home safe and sound!

cara said...

Oh! I am ever so jealous!