Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Always on my hip!

I've ran into a big problem lately and it's only gotten worse.....Addison always wants to be held all day long! This morning I made french toast, unloaded the dishwasher, and put in a load of laundry all with her on my hip. If I put her down, she may play for a few minutes, and then she's under my legs wanting to be held. Don't get me wrong, I may have caused part of this by holding her too much when she was a baby (I couldn't help it, she's probably my last one!) but if anyone has any suggestions on how to break this, it would be appreciated. I just hate seeing her cry when I put her down so I just pick her back up again. Hopefully when she gets a little older she'll play better with her big sister and this will get better. But for now, I'll just get most of my chores done when she's napping!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, Erin! Maybe this has already worked itself out by now, but I have a ring sling you are welcome to borrow. It is perfect for positioning your baby on your hip but keeping your hands free to do "stuff". http://www.mayawrap.com/
is the website- do you already have one? Its hard to say no when you know they are going to grow up so fast! :)